Monday, 9 November 2015
So, have you ever come across this quote?? Well, this quote's meaning is way more deeper than you can assume!! But, I am not gonna elaborate cos this is not a literature lesson...AND I dont want to sing u guys a lullaby!! So,LETS GET TO THE POINT. "I wish I wasn't even born in the first place," "Why did you even create me, GOD??" Have these kinda thoughts and questions ever bothered you?? Perhaps, you should spend more time with nature and put aside our machine,techonological, robotic world. Most importantly,connect yourself with GOD and automatically you are connected to nature..somehow or rather. Btw, I am not tryna give tips on how to be spiritual or anything. I just want you guys, my fellow readers, to feel ho magical this place is..in case you havent realised! Have A Good Day. Feel free to follow my page on instagram to get to know me better. @tevoshaedwards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment